PLEASE NOTE

I do not work for any of these companies. I do not receive any compensation for giving you this information. I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart.

Friday, May 10, 2013

1br - Bedroom Apt. includes Utilities, No CREDIT CHECKS!

This isn't Louisville But if you are not bound to Louisville this one is a GREAT catch.. I have spoke with the guy once. And he does say he is thinking of picking up  more properties here in Louisville. So it may be good to keep his info handy

1 Bedroom Apartment for Rent located on Highway 60 in Irvington, Ky. 15 MINS. FROM FORT KNOX post. All utilities included. $500.00 per month, Deposit is $300.00. No References Needed. 

 270-617-0664 or 270-547-4222 for more information

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm looking for apartments in your Country for my customers. How to contact you? Do you have office in Vietnam?
    By the way, If you come to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. let click here for more information: Cheap apartment for rent in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

    ReplyDelete