PLEASE NOTE

I do not work for any of these companies. I do not receive any compensation for giving you this information. I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Vista Kentucky: 4012 Dupont Circle, Suite 203 Louisville, KY 40207

Vistaky
(502)896-2595

Located all over Louisville. They have apartments also houses for rent with the option to buy. When I called I told them about my eviction and was told that it would not effect me getting approved for the apartment. They allow you to go see the property and check it out. There are lock boxes at each unit. Rent ranges $450-$1799 and the deposits varies. I know for the apartment I wanted ($450) the deposit was the same price as the rent. Some are pet friendly not sure how much but I am sure they will give you that info.

2 comments:

  1. Completely legitimate I had an eviction the same year and was approved you need to call these people

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was approved but needed a co-signer and unfortunately do not have one . Especially during a Pandemic smh. I’m starting to think this whole tread is too outdated to be reliable

    ReplyDelete