PLEASE NOTE

I do not work for any of these companies. I do not receive any compensation for giving you this information. I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

About the Owner of this Blog


I am a 30 year old female originally from Louisville Ky. I moved back here from Atlanta around 3 years ago and been looking for an apartment since. I realized it was not going to be an easy process due to the 1 eviction I had on my record. Now yes I could have paid the $933 to get it off. But I was more concerned in having something to call my own then pay all that money and still have to stack more money to be able to move.

So I begin my hunt. I would Google daily: Second chance apartments Louisville Ky, Eviction friendly apartments Louisville Ky, No credit check apartments Louisville Ky. Came up with nothing. Which I found to be very odd due to I had just moved from Atlanta and they are always willing to give someone a second chance. I could go to their craigslist and type in Second Chance and find an apartment in a matter of minutes. But in Louisville that didn’t exist. So I decided to move in with a friend and leave it at that. 

Well this year after moving away then coming back to Louisville I was in the same boat. I needed an apartment. So I did my searches and came up with only two the one off Taylor Blvd and near Ft. Knox. Which wouldn't do me any good since I needed to be in a certain area. So after looking around for 5 more months, I finally found places and told myself that I would help other people in Louisville find places to live cause I know what you are going through I have been in your shoes.

I will still be doing more research and add more as I find them. 

If you have other leads that are not on my list and want to share please email me at EvictionFriendly@gmaill.com or if you need any type of advice I am also here 20 hours a day(Lol..a girl has to sleep)

I also need to note that alot of these apartments are not in the best of areas. But when you are desperate you have to do what you have to do.

3 comments:

  1. I greatly appreciate the time you put into sharing this information, It is very hard to find information on these programs. Thanks again, I'm from out of state and it is overwhelming looking for a home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for putting this list together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for house or apartments that doesn't do background check

    ReplyDelete