PLEASE NOTE

I do not work for any of these companies. I do not receive any compensation for giving you this information. I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Turtle Creek : 1967 Goldsmith Ln Louisville, KY 40218



They will accept evictions that are at least 3 years old. However they do ask for 2 times the rent. Last time I was there rent was $469 monthly Deposit is $300. But they do state that once you pay that you wouldn’t have to pay again for 2 months. They also own the Colony Apartments right down the street that also does have the same program. 

Phone:502-451-0686

Pros: Hum very spacious, Free Cable, Pet Friendly with an additional deposit

Cons: Not in the best of Areas (But livable) Has Rubs added on to your rent monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment